Thursday, September 8, 2016

tidbits: shout-out to mo ganji

Mo Ganji.  I am in love with this man.  Not in the way that I love my man, but in the way that I love the way he speaks to the world - the way he shares his passion and his craft.

The man.  The myth.  The legend.
Yes, he's a tattoo artist.  He works out of Berlin, and specializes in single line tattooing - a style that, in looks and theory, allows an entire image to be created with one single line.  Everything connects.

My university has a program where students can study abroad during spring break - there's a trip to Berlin, and I am about to do everything in my power to get in on that trip.  Because I will be tattooed by Mo Ganji, and it will be amazing.

I encourage everyone reading to check out his website: http://www.moganji.com/

Something I believe is worth saying: Mo Ganji is a fantastic artist, among many other tattoo artists out there.  If you happen to love his work as much as I do, please respect his artistic and intellectual property - in other words, don't steal his designs, no matter how beautiful they are.  Go the honest route and have him create a custom design for you, if you really want one.

Final words; I love you, Mo Ganji.  Please tattoo my body in the near future.

x Deven


No comments:

Post a Comment